Sunday, May 6, 2012

And We're Off On a Detour!

Season 7 has begun!  The last two weeks have been bad for me and I was feeling so very uninspired until I saw Maria's detour posted today  Here's the challenge:

1. Create a layout inspired by a song.
2. Upload the layout to our Contests and Challenges gallery.
3. Include in your credits your team name, the song title & youtube video link if you can find it.
4. Make sure you post your finished layout in the Detour thread as well.
5. Everyone who participates will receive my Scrappily Map Alpha
6. You must post your layout by midnight May 13- check the countdown clocks


And here's Karen's layout:


A Song from http://mountainsaddleband.com/
Now to go check out our challenge one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Karen! What a beautiful layout. I need to go check out the challenge, too. See you in the forums.

    ReplyDelete