Saturday, May 19, 2012

Challenge 3 is at Hummie's World

Whoo hoooo! The Racers are here! Welcome!

Isn't it grand to travel the digi-world? I love that our community as a whole is considered a digi-world.
Isn't it more grand that you are visiting my small part of the world here at Hummie's World? I am super-de-duper excited to have you here.

YOUR CHALLENGE
Your stop on the race here is a project challenge that each Racer must complete.
For this leg of the race, your challenge is:

1) Create your own digital rubber stamp; and
2) Use it in your layout.
YOUR LESSON
As always, I love to teach! So I could not resist providing you with a video to teach you how to make your own digital rubber stamp.

This video is 37 minutes long! I do hope you learn something new and would love to hear from you what you have learned. I did try to create this video to fit all levels of skills, but if there is something that you do not understand, please do ask as I would love to help you learn.

Here's Karen's layout:



And here's Susan's layout:


No comments:

Post a Comment